Sleeping at the Office Sleeping at the Office

Wonderful atmosphere

A really intense mood is created in this movie, which is rare in flash. I love the fluidity of your animation too, real attention to detail taken, and you are right the sound is wonderful!

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Not pleased man

Yo choppy. I'm a lil dissapointed at the responses you've been writing brother. I didnt have time or the want to animate this thing. And if you had a problem with that you should have let me know. Bitching behind my back about minus 100 tweens and saying i was whining is pretty damn low. I havn't been bitching about you, i've supported you and the video. I was the guy that hooked you up with akira if you recall! Congratulations on your awards.

Yours shockingly dissapointedly,
Zef

Wonchop responds:

Sorry about that man. :( It was mostly jokeative stuff.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

Gimme an A, gimme a C gimme an E!

I rarely review these days, but this is well worth it! Most original thing i've seen on newgrounds for sometime, and I always love to see great flahs made by british animators! Not biassed that way though : p. Anyways RIPPING GOOD LAUGH SIR nice to watch and jog my own mind of stupid things I used to do. I love your drawing style and the narration is perfect. Can't wait to see more man!

Zef

The Spatula! The Spatula!

BEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN ON HERE FOR MONTHS!

Love you man, I just wish I could get hold of that loop and maybe you shoulod add a heavy drum beat too.

IT Geeks - Balloony IT Geeks - Balloony

Dude

You rock. Wonchop the man...MAN! I love the pacing of your animations, theres no slow bollocks and zooming towards scenes for hours. You get to the point and your animation is so fluid. Particularly ace lipsynching too dude.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks. The lipsyncs more of the lazyish kind that people like Ed Atlin use, but it obviously seems to work well. Thanks, man :D

The New Guy The New Guy

Hmm

I prefer your other work I rekon. The drawing and animation was competant enough but nothing seemed to grab me. The audio was well done however. Overall the humour I didn't like and it was all kinda so so...

Sober Sober

Wonderful

Being someone who animates and loves music videos I am extremely impressed. Newgrounds never ceases to amaze me this has below a 4. score yet it deserves wayyy better.

I really loved your drawing style. I couldn't find anything to diss : (
Your animation was generally fluid and well executed.

Your timing was particularly impressive and you never made my attention dwindle.

Really nice over all A plus man!

Only bad point i could think of was the song being average. Your graphics are officially better than that muse song. Awesome job sir.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

so so

Nice, a little dissjointed but nice nonethe less. Some bits of that movie really flowed you were onto something there! Some of the drawing is a little crap mainly in the drawing of the boy. But overall above average. Don't say FLAHS BY ZEF NONE.

a) cos that aint true
and b) because even if people havent made flash animations they can still critique it!

A Tribute To Jeff Weise A Tribute To Jeff Weise

Man

There was me thinking your message couldn't be any clearer, yet still people don't get it. The joys of the ng populas. Ace flash and whittily made.

cunt X )

MessiaH responds:

Cool, you're a fuckign good animator as well.

Just goes to show that while the idiots before and after you (which might not be there for long if NG users have any sense) have absolutely no experience with animation, friends, oxygen, etc, here is a guy who knows what he's talking about giving my flash a 10/10.

Really makes you think...

After Work After Work

Splooge

A little hard to keep up with for me as it is the morning i think : p. You have obviously mastered flahs 8s new blur and glow effects hwoever I do think you over used them a little, i am aware how exciting they are though. You animate very well hwoever i personally am not keen on your charcter design. Overall that was top notch. clappity clap.

Gobi responds:

thankya . cant wait for the next ATD release : )