Sleeping at the Office Sleeping at the Office

Wonderful atmosphere

A really intense mood is created in this movie, which is rare in flash. I love the fluidity of your animation too, real attention to detail taken, and you are right the sound is wonderful!

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Not pleased man

Yo choppy. I'm a lil dissapointed at the responses you've been writing brother. I didnt have time or the want to animate this thing. And if you had a problem with that you should have let me know. Bitching behind my back about minus 100 tweens and saying i was whining is pretty damn low. I havn't been bitching about you, i've supported you and the video. I was the guy that hooked you up with akira if you recall! Congratulations on your awards.

Yours shockingly dissapointedly,
Zef

Wonchop responds:

Sorry about that man. :( It was mostly jokeative stuff.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

Gimme an A, gimme a C gimme an E!

I rarely review these days, but this is well worth it! Most original thing i've seen on newgrounds for sometime, and I always love to see great flahs made by british animators! Not biassed that way though : p. Anyways RIPPING GOOD LAUGH SIR nice to watch and jog my own mind of stupid things I used to do. I love your drawing style and the narration is perfect. Can't wait to see more man!

Zef

Zefs Underwater Adventure Zefs Underwater Adventure

Unlucky guys!

I'm suing!

authorblues responds:

ZOMGLOLWTF!? we got our name from that painting by the guy from perry bible fellowship, so we are not so different, you and i.

LOLWTF!?

Herd (Full) Herd (Full)

Ace

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought it was wade who adds and removes entries from the front page?

Denvish responds:

I don't think so. Tom's the guy who deals with most of the Flash side of the site, from what I've heard. Could be wrong, though.

Zombie Hunter II Zombie Hunter II

aha

I completed the game and didnt kill one zombie, i just ran through all the levels!

Storm the Gates Storm the Gates

BWAAAH

I feel all medieval and epic. Get out yer battle axes lads! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! ahem...

Chrispington responds: